We often get asked the question; “which option should I choose?”. There’s a few factors to consider when making this decision, so we’ve written up a quick comparison to help you decide.
Let's get the most obvious thing out the way first. The decision whether to go for neck prints or woven labels ultimately comes down to what you prefer & what you think suits your brand. But we’ve written up a pros / cons list for those that want to compare options more closely.
PROS & CONS
- Faster turnaround, only adds 1 - 2 days to standard turnaround time.
- Lower initial upfront cost, as you don’t have to buy 100’s of labels.
- Providing we don’t have to remove a branded tag, neck prints are cheaper at all quantities than woven labels.
- Neck prints on t-shirts with branded tags are cheaper at quantities over 200pcs.
- More comfortable to wear than woven labels.
- Limited to non-fleece items (not suitable for hoodies, sweaters etc).
- Neck prints on branded t-shirts are more expensive at quantities under 200pcs.
- Can be used on all garments.
- If your shirts have branded labels that need removing, woven labels are cheaper for quantities 50 - 199.
- Slower turnaround, adds between 10 - 15 days to standard turnaround time.
- Higher initial cost (cost of labels).
- More expensive for unbranded shirts.
- More expensive for quantities over 200pcs for branded shirts.